FHA/HUD Pre-Foreclosure Sales Program
FHA/HUD has recently updated their pre-foreclosure sales program offering homeowners a streamlined process for conducting a short sale. Two attractive aspects of the program are the ability for homeowners to complete a short sale with as little as 31 days being past due and cash incentives.
Below are some of the details, please contact us for a complete outline of the program including the benefits, requirements and qualifications:
- Outstanding Indebtedness Includes; Unpaid Principle Balance + Delinquint Interest + Partial Claim (If Applicable)
- HUD Will Pay Up To $1,000.00 to Borrower If Closed Within 90 days
- HUD Will Pay Up To $750.00 to Borrower After 90 days
- HUD Will Pay $1,500.00 to Junior Lien Holders
- Approvals Based on As-Is Market Value
- Damaged Properties Can Be Sold With Conditions
- Must be owner occupied (exception if abandoned by hardship)
- Property Can Not Be Rented For More Than 18 Months
- 31 Days Delinquent Or More
- Valid Hardship - Financial Short Fall
- All Documents Must Be Accurate And Complete
Benefits Of Our Short Sale Program:
- Attorney Negotiations & Representation
- FREE- Absolutely No Fees Or Cost To You
- Cash Back From Bank For Cooperation
- Free Rental Placement Service
- Free Moving Truck
- Mortgage Debt Relief
- Experienced Realtor Representation
- Credit Restoration
- Prevent Foreclosure
- Back Taxes Can Be Eliminated
- We Do All The Work & Negotiate With The Bank(s)
- Stay In Your Home Longer
- Discreet - No 'For Sale' Sign
- Choose Your Move Out Date
Struggling With Payments?
Loan Modification Unsuccessful? Facing Foreclosure?
Contact Us Today To Learn If A Short Sale Is Right For You And Your Family!
A + Rating
Get a FREE No Obligation Short Sale Pre-Qualification
All communication will be strictly confidential
Orange County Short Sale Agents and Realtors offering assistance in the following areas:
San Clemente, Talega, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, Capistrano Beach, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Corona Del Mar, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, Orange, Irvine, Tustin, Foothill Ranch, Lake Forest, Portola Hills, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Foothill Ranch, Coto De Caza, Dove Canyon, Trabuco Canyon & Las Flores
Helping Stabilize Property Values One Homeowner At A Time
Orange County short sale realtors offering homeowners expert short sale information and short sale assistance with a San Clemente short sale, Talega short sale, San Juan Capistrano short sale, Dana Point short sale, Capistrano Beach short sale, Laguna Beach short sale, Newport Beach short sale, Newport Coast short sale, Corona Del Mar short sale, Huntington Beach short sale, Fountain Valley short sale, Costa Mesa short sale, Orange short sale, Irvine short sale, Tustin short sale, Foothill Ranch short sale, Lake Forest short sale, Laguna Hills short sale, Laguna Niguel short sale, Aliso Viejo short sale, Mission Viejo short sale, Ladera Ranch short sale, Rancho Santa Margarita short sale, Foothill Ranch short sale, Portola Hills short sale, Coto De Caza short sale, Dove Canyon short sale, Trabuco Canyon short sale & Las Flores short sale
Copyright© 2009 - The Aaronson Group, All Rights Reserved. BRE #01259966
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website should not be constituted as legal advice. The content is intended to provide general information about the short sale and foreclosure processes, and should not be acted upon without the counsel of a qualified REALTOR®, attorney, and tax expert.